- Diploma of Medicine University of Bari Italy (June 1994)
- Medical Doctoral Degree (Tesi di Laurea) Department of Neurosurgery of Medical School of Bari TITLE: Decompression of the Cervical Spine in Neuro-Trauma: Analysis of 100 cases and Introduction of new techniques of stabilization of the spine. Prof. Giacomo Vailati
- Specialization in Urology: Department of Urology of "Metaxa" Memorial Cancer Hospital of Piraeus
- Fellow of the Hellenic Urological Association (August 2003)
- Fellow of the European Board of Urology (June 2005)
- PhD Τhesis (March 2010): from the Medical School of Athens, Department of Experimental Physiology TITLE: Measurements of serum testosterone may contribute to the assessment of risk for prostate cancer pre-weighted by PSA testing >,3.0 to ≤10.0 ng/ml. Prof. M. Koutsilieris
Attention! The information provided here is for educational and informational purposes only. In no way should it be considered as offering medical advice. Please check with your physician for further evaluation.