1. Course on Urological Cancer, Organized by the European School of Oncology (ESO) (Athens Greece, 15-17/06/2000).
2. English-speaking course of IRCAD-EITS on Laparoscopic Urology, Hands-on-live-tissue sections. (Strasbourg – France, 17-22 June 2002). DIU (Diplôme InterUniversitaire) obtained, recognized by the « Société Française de Chirurgie Digestive » (SFCD), the « Université Louis Pasteur de Strasbourg », and the “Confederation of Universities of Upper Rhine” (France, Germany, Switzerland).
3. Treatment of pain under a multidisciplinary approach ("METAXA" Memorial Cancer Hospital of Piraeus - Center of Professional Preparation by the Authorization of the Ministry of Health and Public Insurance of the Hellenic Republic, Piraeus – Greece, 11-21 March 2003).
4. Laparoscopic Paediatric Urology Workshop - “Trouble Shooting in Urology”. Hands-on-dead-tissue sections (Regensburg – Germany, 21 April 2004).
5. Practical Seminar of Rigid Ureteroscopy. Hands-on-sections (Service d’Urologie, Clinique Saint Jean, Toulouse – France, 9-10 June 2004).
6. 2nd E.U.R.E.P. Course and E.B.U. Written Exam for the F.E.B.U. successfully passed (Prague – Czech Republic, 31/08 – 05/09/2004).
7. Practical Seminar of Flexible Ureteroscopy. Hands-on-sections (Service d’Urologie, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Hôpital Salvator, Marseille – France, (5-6 October 2004).
8. Course of Ultrasound in Urology [genital + urologic organs] (Transabdominal and Transrectal) Hands-on-live-tissue sections, (Level: DIU: Diplôme InterUniversitaire obtained). (Lyon / Rhône-Alpes - France, March, 8-12 + July + October 2005).
9. E.B.U. Oral Exam successfully passed in Paris on June 2005.
10. Introduction to Laparoscopic Urology in association with the BAUS Section of Endourology. Hands-on-live-tissue, carcass and computer simulators sections, (Hamburg/ Germany 24-25/10/2005, at the European Surgical Institute).
11. GreenLight PVP™ Laser System for the treatment of BPH. Location of training: King’s College Hospital, London.
12. Wet Lab in Aalborg University Hospital, Department of Urological Experimental Animal Surgery (October &, November 2005, September 2006).
13. PCNL Workshop at St. Bartolomew’s Hospital, London (November 2007). Accredited with 6+3 Credits from the CME of BAUS.
14. PCNL Workshop at St. Bartolomew’s Hospital as Introduction to a PCNL delivery service, London (April 2008). Accredited with 6+3 Credits from the CME of BAUS.
15. 3rd International Memocath Workshop at St. Bartolomew’s Hospital, London (April 2008).
16. TEPP Hernia repair Course, Basingstoke (18 March 2009).
17. Gill – Grange Nephron-Sparing Workshop, King’s College Hospital, London (30 April -01 May, 2009)
18. Transperineal 3D Saturation Biopsies of the prostate under GA and LA in Sarasota Memorial Hospital, Sarasota – FL, USA by WE Barzell (12 May 2009).
19. Workshops during the: 2nd International Workshop on LOCAL Therapy and Imaging of Prostate &, Kidney Cancer (10-13 June 2009, Noordwijk – The Netherlands).
- Setting the stage for Focal Cryoablation in Prostate Cancer.
- Targeted ablation technologies.
- Advances in Focal Renal Cryo Ablation.
- Is HIFU the ideal tool for Focal Therapy? From theory to practice.
- HistoScanning™ - Focus on HistoScanning potential for Brachytherapy applications.
- The future of renal cryoablation.
20. On-line training for Prostate and Renal Crytherapy provided by EndoCare (December 2009).
21. Course of “Automatism and organization of the medical office with computers” (Center of Professional Preparation by the Authorization of the Ministry of Health and Public Insurance of the Hellenic Republic in collaboration with the Ministry of Education, Piraeus – Greece, May-June/2001).
22. Evidence Based Health Information on the Internet, King’s College Hospital. (London / King’s College Hospital- August 2006).
23. Introduction to HealthCare Databases, King’s College Hospital. (London / King’s College Hospital- August 2006).
24. Profesional &, Managerial Development for New Consultants: Module 5, Getting the Money Right, applying for founding, King’s College Hospital. (London / King’s College Hospital- May 2007).
25. Presentation Skills Workshop, King’s College Hospital. (London / King’s College Hospital- January 2008).
26. Teaching the Teachers, King’s College Hospital. (London / King’s College Hospital- January 2008).
27. Embracing Diversity Workshop, King’s College Hospital. (London / King’s College Hospital - November 2008).
28. Course on Appraisal and Revalidation of Consultants, King’s College Hospiatal. (London / King’s College Hospital - February 2009).
29. Teaching the Teachers for Consultants, King’s College Hospital. (London / King’s College Hospital- March 2009).
30. Train the Trainers for Consultants, St George’s Hospital – London, organised by the Royal College of Surgeons (December 2009).